In this article, we will show you all the steps you should take to finish the tests
that qualify you to work as a doctor in UAE. We will explain all information
about the DHA exam . We hope that after reading our article, you will be aware
of all details on this issue. Now we will start our explanation journey.
Prometric Dubai DHA exam
Prometric Dubai DHA exam is a test that aims at getting a license to practice
medicine in Dubai and Emirates.
Prometric company is responsible of this test and any doctor wants to work in
Dubai should perform this test to be able to work in Dubai .
The health practitioner for prometric exam is classified
Classification of doctors :
• General practitioner
• Resident doctor
Classification of pharmacists :
• First pharmacist
• Consultant pharmacist
Classification of nurses :
• Specialist nursing
• first specialist
Stages of booking the prometric Dubai DHA Exam
1) Registration stage in Dubai Health Authority :
In this stage, the application is offered to Dubai Health Authority as a general
The application should be revised by the Authority in 3 days.
Then health practitioner can ask for performing Prometric exam or making a
data flow on papers and documents that presented to the Authority .
2) Data flow presentation :
In this stage, the Authority confirms your certificates and makes sure of
everything about you.
3) Prometric exam stage :
In this stage, you can know your exam code in about 10 days, then you get a
call from the Authority to inform you about the time of your exam.
You can know your result in about two weeks from the exam, and if you
succeed, you will be able to travel to work in Dubai at any time you want.
4) Revision stage :
In this stage, the specialized management in the data flow company shares your
report with Dubai Health Authority, then Prometric Company shares exam
results with the Authority. After that, you can take your license to work as a
health practitioner in Dubai.
Papers required for Prometric exam
• Bachelor degree
• Bachelor degree transcript
• Last qualification certificate
• last qualification transcript
• last practice year certificate
• license for profession practice
• Good conduct certificate from Syndicate
Steps to book the DHA exam
• Prepare data flow papers and take them clear photos with your mobile
• Send the required papers on WhatsApp of the company
• The papers are revised by the specialized department in the Prometric office in
• send the required money to the office
• Data flow company send the last report to the Authority in 6 – 8 weeks
• Your registration is offered to Dubai Health Authority as a general practitioner
• The health practitioner is classified according to his certificates
• The application is revised then the Authority accept your booking in 5 days
• You can know your Prometric exam number and the time of it.
So, I think we could show you all the details about the Prometric DHA exam in
Dubai and all steps you should take to be a health practitioner in Dubai.